To ensure your health cost, Medical insurance is the only choice. The cost of treatment and daily check-up is increasing day by day. Medicare plan can help you to cut down the cost of your medical expenses. But only Medicare plans can’t able to pay you 100% medical cover. So there is an only solution to cover your 100% bill payments on medical expenses, Medicare supplement plans.
What is Medicare? Find out more and enroll at https://www.medisupps.com/
Before describing Medigap, one must have the clear idea about Medicare. Medicare is nothing but a health insurance plan. There are basically four parts to Medicare.
- Part A: It covers hospital expenses.
- Part B: It covers medical health expenses and medical tests (X-Ray, lab test etc.).
- Part C: It is a combined plan of Part A and Part B and sometimes Part D.
- Part D: It is prescription drug coverage.
What are Medicare supplement plans?
With the original Medicare, plan Medigap acts as copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. It is not any individual medical insurance plan. It only works if you have original Medicare. It will provide 20% of medical coverage after Medicare.
What are the things to focus to purchase Medigap?
The first thing you need to do is to apply for Medicare. There are certain things that you need to have before buying Medicare supplement plans.
- Must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Should not have a Part C Medicare plan.
- Your age must be 65.
- Check state insurance policy that which Medigap plan is eligible for your state.
- Check monthly premium amount that you need to pay per month.
- Consult with your medical insurance agent to choose the Medigap plan which suits you best.
- You should not have any disabilities.
- You should not have an end-stage renal disease or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Why should anyone buy Medicare supplement plans?
Having a Medicare plan is necessary but most people don’t avail Medigap plans. Medigaps not only help you to cover the entire medical cost but there are other benefits too.
- Foreign travel emergency coinsurance
- Skilled Nurse Facility coinsurance
- Provide first three pits blood
- Medical Check-up facility for 365 days
- Multiple choices of Medicare supplement plans with ten different plans.
Out of ten Medigap plans, plan F is highly recommended by all private insurance companies. It covers almost entire gaps which are left behind in a normal Medicare plan. Medicare supplement plans make your Medicare strong.